More activities you can enjoy during your stay.
For those who’d love to learn to surf.
$60 for 1 hour and
$120 for 2 lessons over 2 days.
Golf is popular in the Illawarra and we have many beautiful golf courses that are accessible to all abilities.
Prices start at $21 per person
Cycle along the beach and around the picturesque Wollongong Harbour.
$33 for a 4-hour hire.
Enjoy the wineries of the Illawarra and sample some of the local wines of the area.
For those who are a little adventurous.
$295 for 30 minutes in the air (extra for video footage).
Mowbray Park Farm
Experience Australian agriculture hands on. Watch sheep shearing, dairy cows being milked, and feed the farm animals.’
$50 per person for adults.
$40 per person for children 6-14 years. $30 per person for children 3-5 years. (children under 3 free).
We can take a picnic lunch or pay extra for lunch inclusion.
Stand up Paddle Boarding
Great fun for the whole family skimming the beautiful waters of the Illawarra. Sun glistening on the water in a fun filled environment.
$50 per person for a 1-hour lesson.
Skydive at the Beach
For the very adventurous! Experience the thrill of skydiving and landing on one of our pristine beaches. Take the tandem dive of your life.
Prices start at $249.
High tea at Ravensthorpe, an historic Australian homestead
(only available on Sunday afternoon from 3-5 pm)
Most suited to ladies who want to treat themselves to delicious tea and treats in a beautiful setting.
$52 per person and $22 for children.
These markets are a wonderful way to shop for local produce, food, crafts and clothing. They are held on Thursday night, Fridays and Saturdays. We can work out best how to fit the markets into your itinerary, depending on what days of the week you’ll be staying.
We are spoilt for choice when it comes to eating out with many award-winning eateries to choose from. Whatever your tastes, we can help you choose restaurants and cafes you’ll love. We can recommend places that cater for families with children or to adults who want to enjoy fine dining. If you have special dietary requirements we can assist. Most eateries in our Australia cater for these needs such as vegetarians, gluten-free, food allergies and macrobiotic diets.
Hotels stays start from $180 per night per person. A family of four can stay at a comfortable hotel for $250 per night. There is also the option of a self-contained apartment where you can cook your own meals occasionally if you are on a budget. We can organise it for you, or alternatively you can do it yourself if you prefer.
We recommend the following, all located in Wollongong City.
- Sage Hotel
- Novotel Wollongong Northbeach
- Adina Apartment Hotel
- Best Western City Sands
- Belmore All-suite Hotel
- Quest Serviced Apartments
Breakfast can be included. If you stay in a self-contained apartment, we can help you buy food for breakfast from a local supermarket.
*The details of all tours and prices are correct at the time of printing. The operator reserves the right to amend the itinerary or price without notice due to circumstances beyond our control.
Price per day
- Your tailor-made itinerary crafted on a bespoke basis, based on our in-depth Australian expertise, relationships and firsthand experience.
- Meet-and-greet on arrival in Sydney, and airport transfer by private vehicle.
- Unique private tours and experiences, with a mix of freedom, support and structure to match your travel style.
- Departure airport transfer by private vehicle.
- Expertly-planned transport and logistics for peace of mind and convenience.
- Extensive Australia-specific pre-departure information, including advice on money, packing, etiquette, tipping, Wi-Fi, language, food, and much more.
- Thoughtful customer service & 24/7 emergency assistance during your trip.
What’s not included
- International flights.
- Entrance fees or cost of optional activities. The cost of these will depend on what you decide you and your group would like to experience. The price can be worked out once activities have been decided on.
- Visa fees and services.
- Personal expenses and other incidentals such as baggage handling, pocket Wi-Fi, mobile phone, laundry, etc.
- Travel insurance.
- Any other services not specified.